- believe in the supernatural
- believe that the supernatural includes agents that have intentions and can perform actions in a way that we can perceive them
- believe that one agent has enough power and scope to create, supervise, intervene with, and judge the inhabitants of its creation and distribute rewards and punishment
- believe that a single collection of books written in the centuries from the late bronze age to the iron age represent words inspired by it
- believe that these words are intended for us to organize and guide our lives and beliefs and intentions and actions
What does that tell us about the human race?