- PZ Myers gives it a faux-innocent third degree at Freethought Blogs.
- Avicenna - also at FTB - looks at it from the cultural Hindu point of view
- Richard Carrier - at FTB as well - does his usual extensive deconstruction (not for the light reader!)
- Hank Fox at Patheos takes a swipe at the Objective Moral Values portion of the program
- JT Eberhard - also at Patheos - has a go at all five of Craig’s tired old arguments.
In my now-dusty “Another Imaginary Debate”, I used one of Dr. Craig’s debates from 1998 as the foil for my contrived rebuttal. His schtick has not changed one bit in the 15 years since. If you’re sporting an even average bullshit detection kit, you can see right though this stuff. That doesn’t seem to stop him. As Hank Fox sez - it’s ”slippery arguments, subtle misdirection, and blatant lies.”
So bring a hot drink, a blankie, your favorite web-browsing device, and settle down for a warm read on a cold winter night.
Happy Yule y’all!